Identify and sell genetics that are adapted to the changing needs of California Agriculture and that contribute to the sustainable production of safe and nutritious food.
- Maintain an aggressive and innovative product development program that provides early recognition of new varieties that add value
- Provide statewide coverage with technical sales staff
- Conduct frequent and detailed market analysis
- Reduce risk for affiliates by using a data driven system for forecasting seed requirement
- Invest in initiatives that enhance the quality or delivery of information
- Maintain a working environment that encourages personal and professional growth of employees